THE HABIT OF BEING SUCCESSFUL
Today, we are all facing new and seemingly endless challenges at work. Developing the ability to adapt and cope with these unrelenting changes is the result ofÂ knowing your strengths, your preferences and motives. Moreover, it is the result of knowing how to apply these qualities in the best way, and what to expect from your work and career.
The format is a workshop, twice a month, evenings (18:30 - 21:00).Â See Download Workshop Details for more information on this month's meeting.
The workshop will help you to make the right decisions regarding your career.
- How to navigate my career in order to be more succsesful?
- What will help me get promoted tomorrow?
- How do I get to the place I want to get, and who will help me get there?
WORKING WITH YOU
The work is in small groups to allow maximum attention to all participants.
You will learn:
- How to write your own career map
- How to handle challenging situations
- Quick ways to achieve your objectives
- Tools to be more results-oriented
Tips to learn to "manage your manager" and a little bit more about managers and their impact on your career.